junho 30, 2009

Será.basicamente.isso...


Eu,
vocês,
café,
cigarro,
Woody Allen
e
Bob Dylan



Money can't buy back your youth when you're old
Or a friend when you're lonesome or a love that's grown cold;
The wealthiest person is a pauper at times
Compared to the man with a satisfied mind.

When life is over, my time has run out,
My friends and my loved ones I'll leave, there's no doubt.
But one thing for certain, when it comes my time,
I'll leave this old world with a satisfied mind.





(Dylan é o cara)

3 comentários:

Thiago Lira disse...

é sim ^^


.D

Thiago Lira disse...

adoray o fundo novo


;}

Anônimo disse...

sem dúvida!

porra, queria participar dessa orgia aí, dylan, woody allen, filmes, café, cigarros, amor e amizade, PORRA!

vc já viu 'Eu não estou lá'? É tipo uma biografia de Dylan :)