outubro 13, 2009



Showing signs of nothing but troubled times _________________________________ Since i had you

Had you on my mind _____________________________________________________ But your heart is locked

You left me outside ______________________________________________________ Don't get a buzz, baby

When i start buzzing when you're here _______________________________________ Why don't you return?

Please come over here ____________________________________________________ But your heart's locked up

You left me outside _______________________________________________________ You left me outside
I been brought down ______________________________________________________ And it's a bad sensation

It's just too much ________________________________________________________ Too much for me to take
_________________________________Without a chance now _________________________________________

_________________________________There's no romance now________________________________________

_________________________I better leave before i break_______________________________


[Outside-TDW]

Nenhum comentário: